Friday 30 December 2011

Stages

Pop-culture coca cola 

Here are screen grabs of each stage of the image and the different ideas I went through.


 I coloured the dress red, which took quite some time to make sure I got the edges correct.
 After adding the Coca Cola symbol and Painting her dress red I decide to add the writing to the dress
I added the lady on the wall, which i took from old coke cola advert.
I changed my mind on the Coke cola symbol and placed it in perspective with the door also blurring it.
As I had planned  I added bottles to the picture, placing them in the window.
I didn't quite like the bottles in the window, so I placed them on the like a tag.
Another thing I added was the ribbon and wording from one of the old Coke adverts.
I removed the writing from the dress because it didn't fit.
 This is the finished image.


Marilyn Life magazine 

 I started by colouring Marilyn skin and creating a multiply layer
 Next I added tone to the skin in area's that need to define features
 Next i coloured her dress, coloured her hair and her lips
 Next i added in the aliens on the life logo, which were drawn by hand and cleaned up in Photoshop.
Next i added the ship and the other aliens one below her and one near her shoulder
 Next i added colour to the aliens in the life logo and the one at the bottom
Finally i coloured the alien at her shoulder and the ship

Cival Rights 

 To start with i added martin luther king jr on the right by cutting him out.
 Next i cut martin and rosa out and stuck them on the left
 Still playing i tryed to add one of the mug shot images, but it didn't fit with the main image.
 Next i played with layer masks and decide that the image was to clustered
 I remove the other images and applied a layer mask, adding in protesters outside the bus window. These were the protesters that rallied to rosa's aid, also martin luther king jr is in the crowd to.

Finally i add the little rock seven outside the window behind Rosa, as I wanted to make reference to them also.

Woman bound by society 

 To with a drew the housewife, then imported into photoshop were i started to paint her.
 Once i had complete basic colouring i added tone to her skin and the ironing board.
The next thing was to draw the imaginations, which I then painted in Photoshop.

The next thing was to clone stamp the woman out of the background.
I then used a layer mask to bring the background image behind the drawing
Next i added in the imaginations and labelled them


The final thing was to blur top section of the background image and to add the edges to the dream bubble. i also added tone effect to the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment